Independent, and physically hardy kittens and cats are often regarded as “low maintenance” pets. Socializing your new kitten by playing with him/her and providing lots of stimulating toys is very important during the younger ages. Cats make wonderful pets for all family members young and old. Due to breeding cycles, kittens are born and available primarily in the spring and summer months.
The Pet Shop promise to you:
- All Pet Shop kitten litters have tested negative for Feline Leukemia.
- All Pet Shop kittens receive all required vaccinations and worming treatments prior to going to a new home.
- All Pet Shop Pet Counselors have been trained and tested on all aspects of kitten ownership and will be able to answer any questions the new kitten owner may have.
- All Pet Shop kittens come with a health warranty
- All Pet Shop kittens find a home.