View Available Puppies Now!
The Pet Shop Story
The need for a different kind of pet store inspired our founder to create The Pet Shop in 1975. His vision was to put the health and happiness of all his pets first which created our company motto: “Animals First in All That We Do.” For 40 years we have been doing just that. We have grown into a full line pet shop with two convenient locations.
Our Pet Counselors all love what they do in caring for and handling all our pets. Many of whom started as customers prior to coming to work for us. Every one has taken our exclusive training and testing program and will love answering any of your pet questions.
We believe that the bond between human and animals is a remarkable gift and should be available to all and treated with the utmost care. We nurture this gift by providing all our Pet Shop parents with quality pet care products and knowledgeable advice in a fun and welcoming environment.
Our Core Values
- Cherish and Nurture: Provide a healthy and happy environment for pets where love and compassion are the foundation for their care
- Be The Trusted Expert: Listen with care, answer with knowledge, and act with integrity
- Foster the Human/Animal Bond: Recognize that a pet’s unconditional love is priceless and changes all our lives for the better. This is why we encourage all our guests of all ages to play with and enjoy the pets when they visit.
Pup of the Day
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we pick a special puppy to be our pup of the day. In selecting this puppy you will receive a 15% savings as well as an additional 10% off all supplies purchased with him/her. Please stop by and let us show you this special puppy or any of our over 45 different breeds.
View Available Puppies
We believe that the bond between human and animals is a remarkable gift. Your only one click away from finding your new best friend!
See Why Our Customers Love Us
Seldom do you get the opportunity to work with such knowledgeable, kind, and helpful people. You should be proud of your team.
I purchased 2 puppies from The Pet Shop over the years and they were both very healthy dogs. The employees are very kind and helpful. I would also like to add that this is the cleanest and most well kept pet shop in the area.
My new kitten, Peter, is very well socialized and is a delightful little kitten, who loves to cuddle.
Crazy Animal Facts…
- Hippo milk is pink
- Turtles can breathe through their butts
- Puppies are born blind, deaf, and toothless
This is really interesting, and you wont believe it, but mosquitos have 47 teeth
- A crocodile cannot stick out its toungue
A cat can jump 5 times as high as it is tall
- Puppies sleep 14 hours per day up to 12 weeks old
- Parrots actually “name” their children with a signature call