About Our Puppies
We believe that the bond between human and animals is a remarkable gift and The Pet Shop is committed to providing our customers with the healthiest and best cared for puppies available anywhere. After 40 years in providing families with the lifelong friendship and loyalty that dogs bring into our lives we always have and will continue to provide the most comprehensive puppy benefits and warranty coverage that you can find anywhere. Once a Pet Shop puppy has passed our screening he or she is ready to take home with extra confidence that you cannot get anywhere else.
All Pet Shop puppies are bred as companion pets and are not meant to be used for specialty functions such as breeding, showing, guarding, or hunting.
Our Promise to You
- All of our Pet Shop puppies receive all required vaccinations and worming treatments during their stay with us.
- All Pet Shop puppies come with a comprehensive health, hereditary, and life warranty.
- Each of our Pet Shops has dedicated and trained kennel technicians whose only job is to ensure that all kennels follow a thorough daily maintenance and health schedule.
- All Pet Shop Pet Counselors have been trained and tested on all aspects of puppy ownership and are able to help customers with any questions they may have about their new puppy.
- All Pet Shop puppies are treated with compassion and respect by all of our team members who love working with our pets.
- All Pet Shop puppies receive the appropriate amount of daily exercise as per our veterinarians certified exercise plan.
- Labrador Retriever
- German Shepherd
- Golden Retriever
- Yorkshire Terrier
- French Bulldog
We Believe Partnering With Professional Breeders The Best Source
There are 5 sources to acquire a puppy: Professional Breeders, Hobby Breeders, Show Breeders, Internet, Shelters and Rescues. There are many good points about all these sources and each individual family’s interests are different. We believe that for a family pet that can be enjoyed as a puppy and brought up with the family that the professional breeders are the ones who can offer the support and expertise in all critical areas. In many cases we have selected puppies from some of our breeders for over 20 years so both you and we know exactly who they are and the protocols that they have used to have been so successful in breeding beautiful and healthy puppies.
Questions to Ask Yourself
When purchasing a puppy you are not just getting a new pet. You are choosing a loyal companion and I lifelong friend. There is a puppy for almost every lifestyle. We select puppies from more than 60 breeds and varieties from registered Chihuahuas to Saint Bernards as well as cross purebred puppies such as Puggles, Morkies, and Teddy Bears. With the quantity of available breeds, choosing the right one is a fun but important task. We hope that the following questions will help you determine the right one for you.
If so, then several non-shedding, hypo-allergenic dogs would be recommended. These breeds have hair rather than fur and eliminate the dander that can cause allergic reactions. Breeds such as Bichon, Yorkshire Terriers, Shih-Tzu, Maltese, and Coton de Tulear fall into this category.